November 20, 2011

Monkeying Around

The Daily Doodle: I'm loving protein-y, chocolate-y, peanut butter-y smoothies... with an espresso shot or two!

See-Monkey-Do Smoothie:
Serves 2
4 scoops vanilla protein powder
2 Tbspn peanut butter
1 large banana
2 cups almond milk
2-4 shots cooled espresso
three handfuls ice
Blend thoroughly
Seriously, walk away, let it run a few minutes. 
Your neighbors will forgive you.

I'm sick of spoiling myself! I didn't mean to make a big deal of it, but I guess that's when the crazy always gets unleashed: this 'Birthday Month' of decadence included, but was not limited to, buckets of pink roses, a lively Mexican dinner, out-of-town visitors, a five-star brunch, and a day at the spa. Sounds like a dream? Honestly, I'm exhausted. But expect more excess (perversion, corruption, gluttony...), because in a few days I head to Vegas! Thereafter, though, it's back to basics: more yoga, please.

What kind of sparkling water will you be serving this season? 
Bvlgari S. Pellegrino, of course. 

No comments: