February 15, 2011

Putting a little Spring in your step


I cannot believe I am asking this, but--- Ready for Spring??? Punxsutawney Phil the Groundhog saw no shadow on February 2nd, sooooo Spring should begin two weeks later, TODAY! Februrary 16th. Officially (calendar-ically,) Spring will begin in about four/five weeks, on March 20th. Yes, there is still time.


The Proposal: J and I were engaged one year ago on the first day of Spring. I cannot believe it has only been one year! The wedding was grand, the marriage is bliss, and therefore - switching gears- I want this Spring to bring a sense of ease and comfort with myself. In 2011 my fiance is me. In these next four weeks leading up to the Spring equinox, reflect on how you would like to begin your Spring. Do you have any Spring cleaning to be done? Any forgotten resolutions to re-instill? Bikinis to buy?


For now: Sip tea and reflect.



Or MEOW-ZA!!! Take a walk on the wild hippy hollywood side and sip some apple cider vinegar. The countless benefits can be seen HERE and my favorite brand is HERE
Mr. Bragg, founder of Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar changed the life of Jack Lalanne CLICK who I blogged about before HERE...


"Love you so much, Your Apple Cider Vinegar is my secret of all secrets." 

No comments: