January 24, 2011

"I just want to be LIVING while I'm living!"


 "There are so many health nuts out there who eat nothing but natural foods but they don't exercise and they look terrible. Then there are other people who exercise like a son-of-a-gun but eat a lot of junk ... Exercise is king. Nutrition is queen. Put them together and you've got a kingdom!"

"I only eat fish- no chicken, no turkey, just fish. I get all my protein from fish and egg whites."

"I do it as therapy. I do it as something to keep me alive. We all need a little discipline. Exercise is my discipline."

"The only way you can hurt the body is not to use it."

"Dying would wreck my image."

- Jack Lalanne, September 26th, 1914- January 23rd, 2011. Jack Lalanne died at the ripe old age of 96 and was sharp and fit until the very last day. 


Let's Juice! In honor of exercise guru, physical fitness legend, bodybuilder and juicing expert Jack Lalanne.

Jack's Super 7

2 carrots
1 potato
1 broccoli floret
1/2 small beet
1/4 red pepper
1 tomato
1/4 cucumber

Juice in order. 

this post is dedicated to MW&TA





No comments: