Quality versus Quantity
BRUNCHPanettone Bread Pudding
For two people: 1/4 a Panettone loaf and two eggs. Multiply as necessary.
1. Tear up Panettone, place is baking dish of appropriate size.
2. Let sit out over night to stale (optional).
3. Whisk or blend together eggs and milk as you would for scrambled eggs.
- I like to go heavy on the milk for lightness. A generous half-cup milk for every egg.
-Use any milk you like: Hemp, Soy, 2%...
4. Add Vanilla extract and cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice to egg mixture.
5. Pour over bread, push bread down into mixture.
6. Bake at 350 for 30-45 minutes until bread pulls away from edges and bounces back to touch.
Serve with Raspberries, Trader Joe's Chevre with Honey* Log, real maple syrup, fresh cut flowers, and a little almond champagne.
* Forget not to read the "fearless flyer."