February 21, 2011

Stretchy Pant Intellectuals

What to READ to REEELAAAAAAAAX...


(For those of you who asked) How to break the surface and get into Yoga:
A Few Favorite Yoga Books (so far!)

A Year of Living Your Yoga, Judith Hanson Lasater

Happy Yoga, Steve Ross

Hip Tranquil Chick, Kimberly Wilson

Light on Life, B.K.S. Iyengar

Perfect Health, Deepak Chopra MD

What I am Reading Next:

The Heart of Yoga, T.K.V. Desikachar

What are your favorite yoga/feel good (I almost typed 'god', haha- same thing) books?! 

Guilty pleasure: US Weekly. Favorite quote from this week:
"People who do calmer exercises make good food choices. People who are in those spinning classes and dripping, they're like, "I'm starving," and they eat too much. Tomorrow they have to spin to get off what they ate, and then that becomes another craziness." -Bethenny Frankel 
... I like anything that gives me the green light to be lazy! Obviously. 

No comments: