Illustrated yoga, everyday illuminations & the art of living beautifully.

Illustrated yoga, everyday illuminations & the art of living beautifully.
🌸 INNER PEACE + OUTER BEAUTY 🌞 MY DAILY DOODLE 🎀

February 21, 2010

You are the world. If you change the world changes.


*the above blonde is my rendition of a Jordi Labanda image

Plastic soup for thought: “The swirling debris of plastic trash in the Pacific Ocean has now grown to a size that is twice as large as the continental U.S” (enn.com)


Today I went to the aquarium in La Jolla, CA, and it wasn’t quite the outing I was expecting. Seeing the trapped fish swimming in small caged circles was rather depressing. I am proud to be an aspiring vegan (I have my animal fashion flaws and sushi slip-ups,) but this made me reflect upon the waste I still create. I am determined to become more conscious of my eco-footprint and to lower it by becoming a conscientious consumer. Although I am fairly diligent about bringing my own bags to the grocery store, I never purchase bottled water, and I scoff at over-packaging, I think a tightening of the reigns is in order. I plan on “voting with my dollars” by purchasing only products I feel good about and only from companies I can stand behind. And to remind myself that less is more. After all, I am too young to be jaded or lazy, right?

What are some green tips or products you love?


What I am reading now:

Tao Te Ching by Lao Tsu


Supposedly, it's going to change my life.

I don't doubt it.








1 comment:

Royal Spirit said...

For anyone interested in Buy Alcohol Online Abu Dhabi, exploring product choices, ordering information, and convenient delivery options can make the shopping experience easier.

Buy Alcohol Online Abu Dhabi

Alcohol Home Delivery Abu Dhabi

Online Liquor Store Abu Dhabi

Liquor Delivery Abu Dhabi

Buy Alcohol Online in Abu Dhabi