June 24, 2024

SUMMERIZE!

 

How is it that this word is not in my vocabulary until now?  SUMMERIZE. Today while summArizing (I also 🧡 the brief and succinct,) the Summer plans with hubby, I summErized our dog walk by wearing a bikini top. I summerized the Aspen house by purchasing July 4th paraphernalia and outdoor chairs, summerized multiple bedrooms with lighter quilts (this happens late in Colorado as our temps drop low through Spring), summerized the sitter schedule by adding a playmate on non-camp days, summerized dinner with streamlined outdoor service (enter utensil caddy, trays and South American placemats), summerized my makeup routine by removing it … I am a summarizing machine !!! Both my husband and best-friend happen to separately make me aware of this word on this day. 

Happy Summer and may all your Summerizing be sunny !!

No comments: