Illustrated yoga, everyday illuminations & the art of living beautifully.

Illustrated yoga, everyday illuminations & the art of living beautifully.
๐ŸŒธ INNER PEACE + OUTER BEAUTY ๐ŸŒž MY DAILY DOODLE ๐ŸŽ€

May 24, 2026

❤️Red ๐ŸคWhite ๐ŸฉตBlue & ๐Ÿ’“Pink ~ Headstand Yoga Pose variation

Sirsasana headstand variation drawing illustr Cute fun pretty red white and blue with stars and hearts yoga pose
Sirsasana - Headstand variation 
Loving red-white-blue (plus pink).

In preparation - or was it the opposite? - for this Summer I said sayonara to my week-daily sunrise yoga, I eschewed all camps for the kiddos, we bought only one-way airplane tickets, and I haven’t sought out a single sitter. Naturally, I am becoming petrified and beginning to panic as school winds its way down  (4 kids - 10 year spread - 75 straight days!), but this weekend is going so well I think it’s going to be the best Summer yet!!! ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿค❤️ ✌️๐Ÿคž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿคž✌️❤️๐Ÿค๐Ÿ’™

No comments: