Illustrated yoga, everyday illuminations & the art of living beautifully.

Illustrated yoga, everyday illuminations & the art of living beautifully.
🌸 INNER PEACE + OUTER BEAUTY 🌞 MY DAILY DOODLE 🎀

October 5, 2026

Full of Life Force and Fearless | Yoga Mudra Illustration

Use prana (life force) and abhaya (fearless) mudras to stay healthy in the face of toxicity. Yoga hand gestures illustrated by Astrid Parker Kirschenbaum.

Prana and Abhaya Mudras, Hand Gestures of Life Force and Fearlessness  | Yoga Mudra Illustration
Prana and Abhaya Mudras, Hand Gestures of Life Force and Fearlessness  | Yoga Mudra Illustration 

After a long body-image and weight-loss conversation ensued with the ladies over dinner the other night, what kept rolling around in my mind later was the comment that I am “naturally thin”. If naturally thin means mindfully and painstakingly gearing every single big and small life-choice towards vibrancy and health: career, partner, location, child bearing and rearing, relationships, intimacy, movement, travel, food, daily habits of reading, listening, journaling, self-care, self-talk etc etc etc etc etc … than, yes, I suppose I am “naturally thin”. 

No comments: