Astrid Parker Kirschenbaum

Astrid Parker Kirschenbaum

September 2, 2026

Revolved Low Lunge Hands to Heart Center Dancer | Anjaneyasana Namaste Yoga Illustration

Always a new and interesting experience each and every yoga class; as below where a low lunge becomes a twist, backs up into a hamstring dance, and finally a multiple angled geometric shape… Illustrated by Astrid Parker Kirschenbaum. 

Revolved Low Lunge Hands to Heart Center | Anjaneyasana Namaste Yoga Illustration Yoga Drawing Yoga Art
Anjaneyasana Twist (Revolved Low Lunge) Namaste | Yoga Illustration
Ears and eyes open; curiosity is the key. 

There would be no yoga happening for me without the studios. I can say this with certainty as I took the Summer off from classes and nary an intentional asana occurred for three months. 

I also missed the camaraderie - whence I attempted to return to Pilates the studio had moved over the break and now I’m surprising myself by deliberating driving the extra miles (in the pre-sunrise hours) to the new spot. 

No comments: