May 4, 2011

Chaturanga Dandasana

Chaturanga Dandasana ~ Low Plank ~ Four-Limbed Staff Pose

Chatur: Four
Anga: Limb
Danda: Staff, Spine
"Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast." –– The White Queen, Alice in Wonderland.

While in Maui, Paia to be exact, I bought a pair of earrings from 'Alice in Hulaland'! I didn't even realize the fantastical name until I was reviewing my bank statements...

From A Year of Living Your Yoga, one of my go-to yoga books:
Clarity about money is another form of yoga practice. Our beliefs about money often contribute to our suffering. Plan a time right now to sit down and look with clarity at your financial life. When you do, celebrate the things you like, and make a plan to deal with the things you don't. 

No comments: