March 9, 2010

dharma, artha, kama, moksha

duty, prosperity, pleasure, liberation

In a new city with every opportunity available and all the choices in the world, I am told the best way to find your path is not knowing the answers, but the questions:

What do I love?

What are my dreams?

If I could do anything what would I do?

What matters to me?

What do I believe in?

What brings me joy?

What do I find beautiful?

Who am I?

How do I want to spend my day?

Where do I want to live?

Who do I want to be around?

(Sandra Magsamen, click for more)

Find a mentor, change careers, launch your business, get connected, realize your dreams:

Ladies Who Launch is a favorite resource of mine for any woman in any field who simply wants to live and work better. It's a support group, a workshop, a wealth of information... founded by a dear friend, Victoria Colligan. There is an in-person community in San Diego and cities all over the country and Canada, or available from anywhere online. Check it out, you will not regret it.

and then comment with your experience!

No comments: