March 3, 2010

Two-piece


This is a picture for my friend Nikster, who makes creamy, soft, earth-friendly bikinis you’ll want to parade around in all day. (click nikster!)

So often I feel as though I am dieting or exercising for that bikini-body. Or should I say THINKING about dieting and exercising. But how often am I ever really in one, let alone seen by others and/or photographed? I think at some point its time to admit I’m not a Sports Illustrated swimsuit model and start focusing on more pertinent issues. What a relief!

Oh, I can’t help it, I’m still obsessed. First day of Spring is March 20th, and in San Diego that may as well be the first day of Summer. Rather than focus on boring diet and exercise I am going to search for a proper bathing suit that I can adore… I personally love Sauvage in La Jolla on Prospect. Bling and glitz are my thing.

Any other bikini haunts I should know about?

I also think a one-piece can be super sexy (demure, classic,) your thoughts?

No comments: